Friday, July 6, 2007

Review Policy

If you are an author or publisher and would like Lounging With Books Retreat to review your book, please email me at loungingwithbooks@outlook.com. I accept print and ebooks and will be happy to receive books for review, interviews, guest posts and contests. Both print books and ebooks are accepted but since I live in The Netherlands shipment cost can be pricy. In ebooks the preferred formats for me is epub, but any other format will do.

I prefer to read Historical Romance, Contemporary Romance, Erotica, Paranormal Romance, Romantic Suspense and Fantasy Romance. I am not a fan of the Young Adult genre or straight up Fantasy, but am open to try books of other genres if the blurb appeals to me.

When you make your request please include the title of the book, genre, if it is part of a series and the format. Please note that I am situated in The Netherlands, therefore my native tongue is Dutch not English, small errors may occur in my reviews. But I do try to avoid them as much as possible of course. Reviews will be posted  4 - 8 weeks after I receive the book depending on how busy I am,
ARC reviews will be posted one week before the release date. If you prefer a different time frame we can always discuss this. All my reviews will be posted at my blog, Amazon and Goodreads, I also use Twitter and Facebook to announce my reviews.

I always give my honest opinion about a story and I stand by my rating, it will not be changed in any way after I reviewed a book. But I do not write bash reviews, if I do not like a story I will explain in my review what did not work for me.

If you have other questions, please don't hesitate to contact me!

I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment